It goes without saying that the last few years have been somewhat turbulent. Employees have had to adjust to new working environments, cope with multiple lockdowns and face rising economic pressures. However, the North South Wines team came out stronger from the Covid pandemic.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment to work in. So, the health, happiness, and well-being of our employees are central to our success as a business.
So, we surveyed our employees at the start of the year to gain a better understanding of how well we are doing as an employer.
What does the North South Wines team think?
We think the results are worth raising a glass to! Take a peek below:
- Staff rated their satisfaction with the company as 4.57/5
- 87% feel valued and appreciated in their position
- 91% receive valuable feedback from their direct manager regularly
- 100% of employees felt they can talk honestly and openly to managers about problems
- 100% of employees felt relationships between colleagues are open, friendly and respectful
- 87% look forward to coming to work
- 83% find their job challenging and exciting
- 56% usually don’t feel too much stress at work
- 74% feel they are paid fairly
- Staff rated themselves 3.61/5 satisfied with the training programs offered by our organisation
- 91% are satisfied with the health benefits of our company
- 100% of employee felt motivated to work for this organisation
- 100% of employees felt aligned with the company’s mission, vision, culture and values
- 96% believe NSW is committed to learning from problems and continual improvement
- Staff are very likely to recommend our organisation as an employer 4.74/5
But, naturally no business is perfect, and we will continue to seek feedback from our team and will always look to listen and improve. We have already enhanced our training offering, done a full pay benchmarking exercise and invested in Mental health awareness training for all managers and enhanced our benefits for all employees, as a result of staff feedback. And in 2023 we have set ourselves a target for 2023 of achieving a worker satisfaction score of >4.5/5. Watch this space.