Want to find out a little more about what we do, our wines and how we can help grow your business? Then get in touch now! firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Flexible based on experience + Benefits
Based: West Drayton
Reporting to: Brand Development Director
Closing date for Application: 18th April 2016
Due to rapid growth of the company and the recent addition of a number of high profile agency brands we are looking for a new Brand Manager to join the team. The Brand Manager will be responsible for Brand Management, NSW Corporate Marketing and PR (in conjunction with the Brand Development Director) and Events Management. Support for the role includes a Sales and Marketing Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full ownership and responsibility for build and implementation of commercial brand plans. Brand plans to be based on the aspirations of NSW and the brand owners, and the NSW budget.
- Devise channel specific strategies, through specialist knowledge of each trade channel, to drive sales and achieve growth.
- Identify opportunities for new distribution.
- Be continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the broader market, evaluate and recommend solutions and implement changes to agreed plans to optimise return.
- Communicate brand plans to sales team internally and key customers.
- Responsibility for all brand specific PR.
- Management and creation where relevant, of all marketing materials and sales tools including POS.
- Brand Ambassador for given portfolio of brands, representing the wines at tastings and events and with customers.
- Responsibility for In Trade staff training (where relevant) to help drive sales.
- In conjunction with the Brand Development Director, work closely with the sales team to monitor progress of each plan and ensure key targets are met.
- Management of budgets and spend.
- Evaluate effectiveness of spend and provide feedback and recommendations for action to management team and brand owners.
- Full responsibility for all events in accordance with Brand Plans.
Corporate Brand Management
- In collaboration with Brand Development Director, responsibility for implementation of selected NSW corporate activity including Website and Marketing Materials.
- Management of Brandbank, Press Cuttings and other to be confirmed.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and passion for wine, WSET qualifications preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of wine Brand Management in similar business.
- Specialist knowledge of multiple trade channels including Impulse (Cash and Carry and Convenience), Independents, Regional On Trade Wholesale and Dot.com
- Excellent communicator with ability to adapt to different cultures and personalities.
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Extremely organised and ability to multi-task.
- Creative thinker with ability to spot and drive new business opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure without ‘dropping balls’.
- Excellent written presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and attention to detail.